The information regarding septic tank Vastu is very important, especially if you are going to construct a new house. Building the septic tank in the right direction is something that you should definitely include in your planning before construction. A Septic tank is a place where all the waste from the home dwellers will accumulate, and waste can carry negative energy with it.
Accordingly, it becomes very important to manage the position of the septic tank in an appropriate place to avoid the negative effects of this source of unpleasant energy. The first thing that you should consider is not building the septic inside your plot. If you have a big size plot and you are not planning to build a house over this entire plot, only then you should consider building the septic tank inside your plot.
Septic Tank Information As Per Vastu Shastra
There is very little information about the septic tank in the ancient Vastu shastra because during those times there was no concept of the septic tank in the civilization. As per the ancient Vastu shastra toilets were supposed to be built outside of the houses.
And, if you read and search about the housing trends of our ancestors, you will find that almost everyone had toilets out of their homes. So the concept of septic tank is fairly new to Vastu shastra, and it is only defined to a certain extent in what we call as new or modern Vastu shastra.
Best Direction For Septic Tank As Per Vastu
The best direction for building the septic tank for your house is the northwest direction, but you should not make the septic tank in the exact northwest corner. The tank should be built in the northwest part after leaving some space from the corner.
The other suitable option for building the septic tank is the southwest part, here also you have to leave some space from the corner to build the septic tank. The septic tank should not be constructed in unfavorable positions as it may lead to Vastu dosh and it may cause some problems for the residents.
If you have any doubt regarding the positions in your plot then you should definitely consult a Vastu expert. Wrongly building a septic tank in your plot can affect both mental and physical health, and it can also lead to the development of negative energy in the house.
Direction To Avoid For Building Septic Tank
The septic tank should not be built in the north direction because the north direction is governed by Lord Kuber. This direction is intensely associated with wealth and prosperity in your life. So you should definitely avoid building a septic tank in this direction.
The north-east direction is also not suitable for constructing the septic tank. This direction relates to your intellectual, success, and thought process, as such you should not construct the septic tank in this direction.
The south-east direction is governed by Lord of fire, and for this reason, the southeast corner is known as ‘Agni Kon’ (Fire corner). This direction is also not suitable for the construction of the septic tank.
Important Tips For Building Septic Tank
1. The first thing that you should try is to build the septic tank outside your plot. You should only construct a septic tank inside your plot if it is not possible to make provision for the septic tank outside the plot.
2. The septic tank should not be constructed in the absolute corner, it should always be built after leaving some space from the corner.
3. The septic tank has to be cleaned through a vacuum after a certain period of time, as such you should construct it at a place from where it can be cleaned easily in the future.
4. The septic tank should be dug deep enough so that it may not touch the plinth level of your house, it should always be more than two feet below the plinth level of your house.
5. The septic tank should be built in a way that it does not touch the walls of your house, the walls of the septic tanks should be at some distance from the walls of your house.
6. Septic tank is a very crucial part of your house, it is not something to be taken lightly. So if you have any doubts regarding the placement, dimensions, size, or any other aspect of the septic tank, you should consult an expert.